Here you can find all the information about the current Gods of Boom version and its updates.
Table of content:
It’s all about the underground movement, counterculture, graffiti, and being young at heart! During Season 13, players can rank up in Battle Career, get unique hype costumes and masks, different street-art insignias and skins, as well as score Battle Coins and Career Experience in weekend activities, which feature a completely new brawl.
HELP FOR THE NEWCOMERS
New players now get additional rewards on earlier levels, so they progress faster and start enjoying mid-level content earlier. If you have friends who were hesitant to try a mobile shooter, now’s the perfect time for them to give it a go!
We’ve improved the heads on both male and female characters - now they look even better and sharper than before.
OTHER FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed the scores of players in Free For All matches.
- The “All Members” button now appears on the score screen only when some players had left the match and not all the time.
- Equipment icons on the specialization tab are now displayed correctly.
- Sometimes players saw ads after pressing the “Battle!” button - fixed that.
- Fixed the textures of the Qrrior costume at upgrade level 9.
- All players in the Platinum league now see an updated end-of-battle window.
- Fixed the animation of receiving League Rating.
- Foxed the screen overlay error at the end of battles.
HOTFIXES - JUNE 17th
- Fixed the issue with the “Battle!” button: after some matches, it played video ads instead of taking the player to a new match.
- Fixed the error which caused the elimination feed to disappear in battle after changing game language.
- Fixed the error which caused players to leave their groups if they went to the main lobby after finishing a match. Now the group stays together.
- Fixed the glitch with doubling of player models after pressing the Share button in the profile window.
- Fixed the problem with the Icebreaker marking female characters on the sides of their models.
- Animations of gaining and losing league ranking points are now back.
- Game version is now shown in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Fixed the bug which prevented players from trying on weapon skins at the outlet.
- Platinum league players used to see an old rating point window after each battle. Now that’s fixed.
NEW BATTLE END SCREEN
We reworked the screen you see after the fights. We made it much more informative and neat. Now you can keep a watchful eye on the progress you're making in the leagues and in the season, as well as check whether you got any rewards for ranking up. We've made some improvements to how your achievements are displayed, too. Now they’re graphical and are shown in a separate tab.
SCHEDULE FROM LOADING SCREEN
We’ve added the option to open the Schedule window right from the loading screen. Now all the relevant information on the in-game activities is only one tap away.
We were so excited to add female characters to the game that we completely overlooked that their hands were a bit...uneven. Now everything is fixed, and our ladies are as symmetrical as we intended them to be.
OTHER FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
Fixed the bug that allowed characters to move around while showing the emotes.
Some players had issues with equipping weapon skins and emotes — all fixed now.
The “Get” button in the store sometimes did not provide the purchased cases; the stubborn button now works well.
Fixed the bug that in some cases made the player's character to be displayed in the menu incorrectly (it was shown doubled or moved to the Arsenal).
Due to a nasty bug, some players were not able to create loadouts. Took care of this as well.
Now the score table for the match displays the active specialization, rather than the specialization of the player's primary loadout.
Esports loadouts now show all weapons available for the competition, instead of the ones the player has in the Arsenal.
Fixed incorrect display of equipment and weapon grades in the player's profile.
Fixed an issue with the female character hitbox that prevented some headshots from registering as headshots.
Solved the issue that made it impossible to equip the Qrrior costume.
The "Equipment" button was removed from the player's profile since its functions overlapped with the Loadouts window.
We know you’ve been waiting for it, and it’s finally here – the ability to select a female character! Season 12 expands the game’s lore and reveals a lost island where well-armed and exceptionally trained ladies set up their base of operations. New character models, a new map, as well as new costumes and accessories!
You can customize your specialization loadouts with your selected character, costume, and mask, and you can also use the same customization items for several loadouts (unlike guns, which should be unique to each loadout). Keep in mind, that costumes and masks are gender-dependent, so when you try to apply a male mask to a female character, your character’s gender will change automatically.
We’re launching a closed beta of a completely new competitive format called Clash Tournaments. It’s a unique game mode that brings the esports experience to all players. Doesn’t matter if you’re a lone wolf or a premade team of four – Clash Tournaments will let you enjoy competitive battles on a whole new level! This feature is currently available to players level 45+.
As we keep adding fresh new content to the game, some of the weapons and equipment items need fine-tuning. In version 15.2, we addressed some of the most critical and pressing balance issues in the game. Popular guns and helmets are getting tweaked!
RETURN OF THE MAPS
From now on, Island: Ruins and Farm: Harvest are in the main map pool. You may remember the first one from Corp Wars events, and the second one from our Halloween event. Enjoy the new locations!
From now on, debuff effects do not apply to the target if the attacker has been eliminated before the bullets hit the target. This is valid when the attacker is using one of the following weapons: Sting, Incinerator, Salamander, Odin, Dragonfire, Survivor, Iceberg, Prometheus, Phoenix, Daryl's Crossbow, Traitor, Ranger, Porcupine, Avalanche, Orion, Armageddon, Jack Frost, Zeus, Rick's Revolver and Lucille.
UPDATE - CHANGE LOADOUTS DURING WARMUP
- You can switch them as many times as you want
- You are limited only by the time of the warmup
- If a player connects to a battle that has already started, they cannot change loadouts
- Stay Home Event — player insignias and clan names were not shown correctly in the event rating window, and also all players were part of a clan that didn’t exist. Fixed all that.
- Season 11 — Starlight, Space Storm, and Cosmos weapon skins were on the Rare tab of the Arsenal when in reality, Starlight is Legendary, and Space Storm and Cosmos are Unique. We’ve put them where they belong.
- Players dropped below the ground while trying to walk through players using the Dance Machine emote. Now that’s fixed.
- Esports — team names did not display correctly on the victory screen for tournament spectators. Fixed!
- Season 11 Battle Career features additional ranks, and thus additional rewards. Reach rank 40, and then try to climb an additional 10! Get Elite career for even more great loot and awesome rewards!
- Staying at home is ten times as fun when you got a set of 6 amazing weekend brawls coming your way. Give them all a try!
- Battle Cases with neat weapons - this season, you’ll get a chance to assemble the legendary Dragonfire and Last Breath.
- The space-themed season calls for space-themed cosmetics. We’ve prepared some really amazing costumes and emotes that’ll take you out of the Earth’s gravitational pull.
HOTFIXES - March 26
COOP PVE MODE ADDED
Stage III offers a challenging and exciting PvE CO-OP mode that’ll put your survival skills to the ultimate test. All the activities before now have been a preparation for this final showdown!
- There was an error when a player saw an empty main lobby when returning from a PvE fight. Fixed it.
- Emotes on the MVP screen were only visible to the people who activated them. Fixed!
- The lobby was missing textures of the campfire, the rain, and the car’s headlights. Found them and put them back.
- The MVP screen showed crates, orbs, and other objects if they were on the MVP spot at the end of a match. Took care of that.
- The history of PvP fights was missing the opponent’s team score. Added it back.
- No orbs dropped after eliminating an enemy with Reaper. Fixed.
- The esports loadouts showed weapon grades from the player’s personal Arsenal when in reality, all weapon grades should be equalized to player level 22. Fixed.
- In a third-person view, the bat sounded like a knife. Fixed the sound.
The first two stages are behind, and it’s time for the final one. It’ll feature another PvE mode, and a whole TWO FAIRS instead of one. Hurry up and farm all you want before event is over!
Experience 2 new weekend brawls! Try to grab as many supplies as you can before getting eliminated by opponents in Supply Run, and try to protect precious resources from greedy enemies in Interception.
Visit the 2 new fairs to get “Lucille” and Rick’s Revolver, and don’t forget to complete Daryl’s Crossbow as well as Survivor. All 4 fairs will be unlocked before March 31.
If you take part in tournaments or are a professional esports player, you’ll now have a special tab in the arsenal where your competitive loadouts will be stored - separate from your casual ones.
Read the full list of restricted items. More weapons and equipment will be allowed in tournaments in the future. Stay tuned for updates!
- This epic event is divided into 3 stages: each will feature a number of unique activities, fairs, and challenges.
- New PvE mode where you battle hordes of walkers, raiders, and whisperers. Read The Stage I Guide here.
- Unique PvP mode featuring 3 teams of 3 players. Only one can win though!
- Challenges, daily and stage ratings, as well as a full Battle Career with the ability to get additional rewards after rank 40.
- A variety of distinct locations inspired by the TV show
- 4 weapons from The Walking Dead: Rick Grimes’ revolver, Negan’s barbed-wire baseball bat “Lucille”, the rapid “Survivor” assault rifle, and the star of the season — Daryl Dixon’s crossbow.
- Tons of cosmetics like costumes, masks, emotes, weapon skins and insignias • you can even get Daryl’s costume to complete your post-apocalyptic look.
- Redesigned elements on many classical maps to make gameplay even more immersive.
The fixed camera button in Spectator Mode disappeared. Fixed – now it's back where it belongs!
Balance tweaks, new pistols, and knives, fully reworked Private Matches
In this update, we’re balancing some of the items based on your feedback to make gameplay with Specializations more engaging. You can find all the balance details in our article - Balance Changes In Update 13.1.
Another step towards improving loadouts and making them more flexible. We’ve added 2 new pistols (Cascade and Bulldog) and 2 new knives (Shark and Fang)! Check them out and add some close-combat power to your specializations! Everything you should know is here: Update 13.1 - Knives, Pistols And New Private Matches.
IMPROVED PRIVATE MATCHES
Invite anyone, not just your in-game friends, by sharing a special code that lets players join directly into your group even as spectators. Just copy the lobby ID and send it to the person you want via social media or Discord or any other way to start your own small tournament!
If your QRRIOR costume is not completed, now you won’t be seeing the “Upgrade Max” button, but you’ll be suggested to complete the costume or to close the window instead.
SEASON 9 - Tactical Operations - Season 9 Guide
- This season is shorter than most — only 28 days — so we can bring you the EPIC Season 10 faster
- Only 4 brawls. However, if you’ve got the Season Pass, you’ll still get all the Battle Coins as you would from 6 brawls! Look at the list of brawls - Brawler’s Guide To Season 9.
- More XP rewards! The daily marathon and bonus prizes now give you more experience upon completion, so you move faster through Battle Career
- Perk Cases – a new reward in this season’s Battle Career. Improve your loadouts - read The Complete Perk Guide!