Here you can find all the information about the current Gods of Boom version and its updates.
Table of content:
- This epic event is divided into 3 stages: each will feature a number of unique activities, fairs, and challenges.
- New PvE mode where you battle hordes of walkers, raiders, and whisperers. Read The Stage I Guide here.
- Unique PvP mode featuring 3 teams of 3 players. Only one can win though!
- Challenges, daily and stage ratings, as well as a full Battle Career with the ability to get additional rewards after rank 40.
- A variety of distinct locations inspired by the TV show
- 4 weapons from The Walking Dead: Rick Grimes’ revolver, Negan’s barbed-wire baseball bat “Lucille”, the rapid “Survivor” assault rifle, and the star of the season — Daryl Dixon’s crossbow.
- Tons of cosmetics like costumes, masks, emotes, weapon skins and insignias • you can even get Daryl’s costume to complete your post-apocalyptic look.
- Redesigned elements on many classical maps to make gameplay even more immersive.
The fixed camera button in Spectator Mode disappeared. Fixed – now it's back where it belongs!
Balance tweaks, new pistols, and knives, fully reworked Private Matches
In this update, we’re balancing some of the items based on your feedback to make gameplay with Specializations more engaging. You can find all the balance details in our article - Balance Changes In Update 13.1.
Another step towards improving loadouts and making them more flexible. We’ve added 2 new pistols (Cascade and Bulldog) and 2 new knives (Shark and Fang)! Check them out and add some close-combat power to your specializations! Everything you should know is here: Update 13.1 - Knives, Pistols And New Private Matches.
IMPROVED PRIVATE MATCHES
Invite anyone, not just your in-game friends, by sharing a special code that lets players join directly into your group even as spectators. Just copy the lobby ID and send it to the person you want via social media or Discord or any other way to start your own small tournament!
If your QRRIOR costume is not completed, now you won’t be seeing the “Upgrade Max” button, but you’ll be suggested to complete the costume or to close the window instead.
SEASON 9 - Tactical Operations - Season 9 Guide
- This season is shorter than most — only 28 days — so we can bring you the EPIC Season 10 faster
- Only 4 brawls. However, if you’ve got the Season Pass, you’ll still get all the Battle Coins as you would from 6 brawls! Look at the list of brawls - Brawler’s Guide To Season 9.
- More XP rewards! The daily marathon and bonus prizes now give you more experience upon completion, so you move faster through Battle Career
- Perk Cases – a new reward in this season’s Battle Career. Improve your loadouts - read The Complete Perk Guide!