Barracuda, the outstanding sniper rifle, has been around for a while, and has gathered quite a following. The reason behind this tremendous popularity is simple: Barracuda is an absolute powerhouse.
This mighty and lethal rifle made its first appearance in the Trejo Tournament. Since then, it has become a favorite among Gods of Boom snipers. The weapon offers high damage, high range, and a unique perk that gives you back your bullet if you eliminate the enemy with a Perfect Aim.
Intrigued? Let's look at it in a bit more detail!
- The main perk is called Spare Bullet: a headshot kill gives you one bullet back, all while doing the double damage. You know what to do.
- One of the highest base damages among sniper rifles: 1920 when fully upgraded. That makes it 3840 on a headshot.
- Only 10 bullets — 5 in the mag, 5 ready to go, so you better not miss!
- Don't use at point-blank range: it does only 1000 damage when there are less than 4 meters to the target.
- VERY fast aim — 0.7 seconds. Оnly 0.1 second short from being among the fastest aiming sniper rifles!
- Second best maximum distance — 44 meters. Just a tad bit less than Thanatos and Orochi with their maximum distance of 45 meters.
In conclusion, if you're good with your aim, you can do wonders with Barracuda. However, if you let your enemies get too close, be ready to respawn.