There’s still a chance to win an AR with distinct looks in this season’s Battle Fair — Dragonfire! This gun made its first appearance at the Lunar event in 2018, so its third anniversary is not far off.
Dragonfire is a long-time short-range favorite of many players: it deals more damage at closer ranges, gives you a chance to deal additional fire damage upon hit, and can decrease incoming damage.
- Fire Hazard: 40% of shots inflict additional fire damage; the damage from these shots is 50% bigger than the base damage per shot
- Close-range: the damage distance of this AR is 10-19 meters, and the closer you are to the target, the more damage you deal; at close range, the damage per shot reaches 255 points
- Dragon Scales: the closer you are to the enemy you’re shooting at, the higher your damage resistance is. At maximum range (more than 15 meters), you get a 5% boost of damage resistance, at medium range (7 to 15 meters) - 10% damage resistance, and at close range (7 meters and less), you get a whole 15%
- The rate of fire is a whopping 700 shots per minute
- 50 bullets in the mag, 50 to go with 1.8 seconds for reloading
- Dragonfire unlocks at level 22 for 1000 fragments and can be upgraded twice at levels 28 and 34 for 500 and 1000 fragments.
This assault rifle has a shotgun feel to it and highly encourages players to take the fight head-on instead of hiding behind cover. Add smart positioning to a decent aim, and you’ll become the close-range thorn in everyone’s side!